I have about 30 years of PS, going back to 1987, sorted, catalogued, and
boxed. I have offered them here before, and no takers. I'm going to put
them in the Free section of UsedVictoria.com and see if someone local wants
them. Otherwise, it's definitely recycling time.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC