From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dennis C.
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:44
To: CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dennis C. <capt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Junk Mail

Nope.  Do you have the capability to set filters with your email provider?

I have a filter that sends any mail with "Stus-List" in the subject to a
dedicated folder.  All my list mails end up there reliably.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 3:38 PM, Paul via CnC-List
Hey, can anyone tell me why half of my list emails go to junk mail folder
and the rest to my inbox.  Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks,
Paul Hood
C&C34 '81
416.799.5549<tel:416.799.5549> c

to send contribution --
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&data=02%7C01%7C%7Ca32a1ddea2b8455345c408d572f8c4e8%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636541335136772877&sdata=trP0JVwWPWJ0OjuMr45tphMEkwxdNdcX1skYvvWbcm4%3D&reserved=0>