Before the snow started today, we got the old portholes out with the leaky
lenses.  I have new lenses from another C&C 24 owner he never used before
he crushed the boat.

So, I have to get all the goup and junk off the frames, get them clean.
Then figure out how to install properly.

We put a tarp over the cabin to keep it dry with the snow and rain.

Looking at what was done by the last installer, does not look correct.  Go
figure!

--
Doug Ellmore, Sr.
d...@ellmore.net