Dennis,

Switching to sailing mode as I type. Just finished packing for a 4:00 AM
departure to Sarasota. Florida for the Corsair Nationals. Two days practice on
Wednesday and Thursday. Three days of racing starting Friday.

Push Touche’ a bit longer and further South and I’ll stand you to a beer!

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay