Flex-o-fold, and no.  However: a) I’ve only had mine on for one season; b) I
noticed at the end of the season that it did not open and close as smoothly as
it did when first installed (although it appeared to be working fine); and c)
I’m on Lake Erie, so my marine growth is not the same as yours.

From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 5:52 PM
To: CnClist
Cc: Dennis C.
Subject: Stus-List Geared folding props

OK, you all know I have a Martec on Touche' and, for the most part, am
satisfied with it.  However, if I did change, my inclination would be to
replace it with a geared 2 blade folder.  Especially since I think Martec
doesn't make non-geared folders anymore.

I have a SPECIFIC question for those who have a geared 2 blade folder.

With your geared 2 blade folder, have any of you noticed a failure to fully
open or close due to marine growth in the gears?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA