Ken,

That is cool that you have this info. Do you have the invoice for my 1989 37/40+ #30? I would love to see a scan of what you have.

Thanks,
Mark Baldridge
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_/)
'89 C&C37/40+ "The Edge"
ZCC37030A989
Surf City, NC

On 2/20/2018 6:42 PM, Ken Heaton via CnC-List wrote:
A few more data points for you Paul,

I have the Factory Invoices for 16 of the C&C 37+ and XL showing the price paid by the respective Dealers when they were sold new in 1988 and 1989.  These are priced in US Dollars..

The average Factory (not Retail) selling price to the Dealer of these 16 boats is *US $105,881.00.*  Add perhaps 20% for Dealer markup.

I have more invoices for 10 C&C 37+ and XLsold in Canadian dollars in the same time period.  The average is *$140,000.00 (Can $). Add perhaps 20% for Dealer markup. *

I also have the Factory Invoices for 9 of the C&C 37R showing the price paid by the respective Dealers in 1989 and 1989.  These are priced in US Dollars.

The average Factory (not Retail) selling price to the Dealer of these 9 boat is*US $106,494.36.*Add perhaps 20% for Dealer markup.

I have more invoices for 4C&C 37Rsold in Canadian dollars in the same time period.  The average is*$140,305.00 (Can $).Add perhaps 20% for Dealer markup.*
*
*
*I have no record of what was actually charged to the purchaser except in one case where the boat was sold to an owner in Bermuda, directly by the Factory it appears.  He didn't pay much more than a Dealer would have.*
*
*
*Have fun with these numbers.*
*