Rod,
No thoughts, experience or suggestions but one question.....What went wrong with a less than 15 years old engine and transmission?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2018-03-01 7:36 PM, Rod Stright via CnC-List wrote:

I will need to replace my Volvo Penta Sail drive and transmission on my 2004 C&C 99.  Just wondering if anyone else has done that.  As well in replacing it I can go with a 130 unit (newer and recommended by Volvo) over the MS 25 that was on the original installation.  Any thoughts and or experience would be appreciated.  Obviously the old unit would be less than half the price of the 130.

Regards

Rod

*//*

Avast logo <https://www.avast.com/antivirus>