The Kumma is essentially the same as the Force 10 as I understand it.
Either the company changed hands or was renamed.

The Kumma Heaters are fine, aluminum tank and a S/S housing.

Ken H.

On Friday, 2 March 2018, Chad Osmond via CnC-List <>
> We have the Kuuma, and the thermostat stopped working, it was out of
warranty and we were the second owners but they still shipped me a free
replacement part.
> When you go to install it it is highly worth getting the bypass kit if
it's anything like ours and shoved down in a locker where it's hard to
reach, and impossible to remove the hoses. I found about 5 stainless steel
screws and a long Robertson bit with a screw still taped to it down in ours.

to send contribution --