AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2018-03-10 12:45 PM, Ken Heaton via CnC-List wrote:
Wow is right.  That could have been very ugly indeed.

I always go down below just after a boat is set in the water -- and before the slings are disconnected -- to have a quick look and listen for something just like that.  It isn't difficult to forget something on launch day, especially if you are trying to hurry so as to not keep the next boat waiting.

Ken H.