I've bought car parts from them without issue.

On 3/12/2018 11:10 AM, bushmark4--- via CnC-List wrote:
Hi all, I was surfing online for a supplier of bottom paint and found an outfit called Carid, based in NJ; they are an internet auto parts supplier, but apparently dabble in marine supplies also; does anyone have any experience with this company? any info appreciated, thanks

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray