Len I think you nailed it - thank you this is one of my projects this season.

One thing I found with these port lights is that on my boat because of the
angle of the coach roof water collects on the lip outside and trickles through
a day or so after a Heafey sail or rain.  I drilled two drainage holes in the
lower corner of each flange.  This to a degree worked. However will try bowmar
for new replacements when it gets dryer.

Best regards
Mark Watson
C&C Newport 41, 1977
Trinity

N.B. Sent from the iPad with fewer typos