From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Michael Brannon via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:01:07 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Brannon
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 36 Head Port Light Replacement

I replaced my fixed port lights with BOMAR port lights that open about 10 years
ago.   They don’t leak, look very much like the originals and I didn’t have to
do much to fit them.   I still have the frames for the fixed ports if anyone is
interested.   Please contact me off line.

Mikel Brannon
Virginia Lee 93295
1979 C&C 36 CB
Virginia Beach, VA

On Mar 28, 2018, at 9:07 PM, William Walker via CnC-List

I replaced mine with a Beckson 4 x 14 with rain gutter from Defender.  $135
five years ago.  Still, with slope of the bulk head it is mounted in, water
gathers in lower part if heeled, and when opened will dribble in..
Bill Walker
1981 CnC 36
Pentwater, Mi.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and
every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail