34-36R with a pretty skinny tall mast…anybody have any experience upgrading the
wind sensor and VHF while the mast is in-place?  I need to know if there’s a
conduit running and what to expect as I may be the person scaling the mast and
I want to make the least number of trips to the top?

And…if somebody’s done this, what where the learning moments?

Thanks.

James. Bibb

SV Darwin’s Folly
C&C 34-36R