From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dreuge via
CnC-List
Sent: April-05-18 12:54 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dreuge
Subject: Re: Stus-List Marine Batteries

Multi-phase charging: bulk charge(80%) absorption charge(20%), and float
charge.   The values of the charging voltage changes for different phases but
also varies with different type(i.e. Lead-Acis, AGM, Gel).   Most decent
battery charges operate via multi-phase and allow one to select the bank
battery type.

-
Paul E.
1981 C&C 38 Landfall