I have been following this thread with interest because I suspect my AGM’s have
been mistreated and may need replacement.  What modifications to the setup are
needed if the 6V fit in the battery compartment?  I presumed you would just
wire the double 6V in series and everything else would be the same? Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT