I haven't seen any Canadian authorities checking US boats in Canadian waters
for the type of bottom paint they are using.  Common sense says it should be
a non-issue (but common sense doesn't always apply, does it?).  My $0.02

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Paul
Baker via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 11:29 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Paul Baker
Subject: Re: Stus-List Sidney boat yard

If you are wanting a yard to apply it for you then you might run into
problems.  Westport are pretty proud of their eco credentials so may not
have any leeway on this.  Strictly speaking, even if you apply it yourself
it still needs to be legal in Canada but it's very easy to accidentally tear
the label or cover it in paint if you get my drift...

  _____