From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Brien Sadler via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 21:56
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Brien Sadler <brien.sad...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Hatches and Vent fans.

I have a 35-3 and my solar vent fan is though my forward hatch. Have any 35-3
owners put their solar vent fan through the deck, possibly into the head and do
you have pictures? I’m considering moving mine since I’d like more natural
light coming in the v-berth. In addition all my hatches have the spider cracks
in them has anyone replaced their acrylic with Plexi, sent their hatches to
Select Plastics in Norwalk, CT to be refurbed or replaced them all together
with Bomar or Lewmar hatches? I’m interested in everyone’s opinions and
experience.

Thanks,

Brien Sadler
S/V TAZ