vent - they seem to have a life of a few years, I can live with that.  I
appreciate it exhausting air from the head, helps the air movement greatly.  I
did dig out the balsa and re-fill with epoxy - the previous owner just cut the
hole and dropped the vent in.

Pics available on request, what's your email?

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2018-04-06 10:56 PM, Brien Sadler via CnC-List wrote:

I have a 35-3 and my solar vent fan is though my forward hatch. Have any 35-3
owners put their solar vent fan through the deck, possibly into the head and do
you have pictures? I’m considering moving mine since I’d like more natural
light coming in the v-berth. In addition all my hatches have the spider cracks
in them has anyone replaced their acrylic with Plexi, sent their hatches to
Select Plastics in Norwalk, CT to be refurbed or replaced them all together
with Bomar or Lewmar hatches? I’m interested in everyone’s opinions and
experience.

Thanks,

Brien Sadler
S/V TAZ