It’s about time to upgrade my iPad from the original model - nothing much works
anymore!
I originally bought it, way back, to run iNavX using the internal GPS alone,
independent of cell towers. Since the original model’s GPS was configured
differently than current models, can someone confirm that any Wi-Fi + cellular
model is the correct choice. (I believe the newer iPads use the cellular
antenna as the GPS antenna, so buying the Wi-Fi only would not work?)

Sam Salter
C&C 26  Liquorice
Ghost Lake  Alberta