If that is the engine I think it is, it is a marinized and dieselized MG Midget
engine. Some MG parts may fit.
Joe
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Benoit
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:09 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Kevin Benoit
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Westerbeke 4-60

My boat has the original Westerbeke 4-60 diesel in it and I’m having a bit of
trouble sputcing parts for it. The local Westerbeke rep has been of no help,
saying that he hasn’t heard of one of those running since the 90s and even his
superseded part list for it is obsolete. I’ve emailed Westerbeke for guadance
but haven’t heard back yet.  Anyone have either a source for parts or at least
a cross reference list of compatible part numbers?

Kevin Benoit
S/V Guru
1974 C&C 35 MKII
--
Kevin Benoit 225-205-2373 Sent from My IPhone