Some of the parts are interchangeable.

The injector pump should be the same but the fuel flow settings might be
slightly different.

The injectors are extremely similar except for the diameter of the body
which fits in the head.  You can actually swap bodies but this could affect
"pop" pressure.

The transmission could be the same but double check the gear ratio.  The
model and gear ratio are on the tag on the side.  I think the GM had gear
change controls on the Port whereas the HM has it on the stbd.  Dampener is
probably interchangeable.

See the parts manual below for part numbers. And comparisons.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8pEh5lnvP1yTkdrWTZVX3hRM28

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+