Alan,

I have an ST60 Wind display available.  No transducer, it went over with the mast.  Male me an offer and it is yours.

Neil Schiller
269-521-6073

On 4/25/2018 6:16 PM, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List wrote:
Does anyone have a Raymarine S60 or ST60+ wind display and/or masthead transducer they want to get rod of? Mine is acting erratic, and it's tough to sail at night without it.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR