From: Dave Godwin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
Sent: Thu, Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Ronan - was  Standing rigging leak

Mike,

Yes, actually the decks on “Ronin” were completed last Fall. I started in on
deck hardware re-installation but only got as far as installing the forward A&H
hatch and the new Lewmar Ocean 60 hatch over the main cabin before the weather
set in. I picked up the new replacement fixed ports and sliding hatch cover,
hoping to get the ports bonded in but the temperatures drop below the
recommended low temperature for the 3M VHB tape.

I spent some inside the cabin completing the navigation panel and wiring that
up. I also replaced all the plumbing with PEX and ran a new set of hot and cold
lines out to the stern for the new cockpit shower installation. Did some
woodwork on the new teak cabin entrance surrounds.

I spent some time south of here in that other continent with America its name.
Some time in Florida. And I substituted spending money on boat bits for
meaningful work on “Ronin.” Pulling out the credit card in the warmth of my
home…

And the only thing getting less attention than “Ronin” is my blog. I think I’ll
will gin up an update for the winter stuff.

Off to the boatyard now.

Best,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin