Hello Everybody,

I have an old Raycor 200FG that takes replacement cartridges from the top
on my Yanmar 2 GMF.

The bottom clean out valve is frozen and the hose fittings need attention.

This model has been replaced with newer screw on from the bottom styles.

Wondering what experiences owners have had comparing the old and new. Are
these newer styles easier/better than the old drop in filter that I have or
should I just repair the old?

Thanks much,

Tom Oryniak

"Carry On"