Hi Matt,

When I took my mast down I took a good look at the brittle dried-up
housing, crazed plastic lens, and iffy led conversion on the existing unit
and threw it in the trash.  I replaced it with the SignalMate tricolor (
https://signalmate.com/navigation-light-models/combination-tri-color-with-anchor-2-wire/
)

They claim it's made to mil specs... I believe it.  It's completely sealed,
the machining and anodizing on the housing is beautiful, and the lens is
nice and thick.

It's pricey but to me, worth every penny as it is completely "install it
and forget it".  Living in Georgia my mast does not come down very often so
no maintenance is a big plus. As a bonus it's by far the brightest mast
light on the lake, I consider it cheap insurance against drunken pontoon
pilots.

Good luck with the project.

Best Regards,

-Francois Rivard