From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Thomas
Perison via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 8:18 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Thomas Perison; DMcMillan
Subject: Re: Stus-List Hillerange Oven Parts

Yes interested to hear any thoughts - mine acts the same !

Tom

Therapy, 29 MKII

Solomons Island, MD

Sent from my iPhone

On May 14, 2018, at 2:45 PM, DMcMillan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Does anyone know of a source for Hillerange parts other than Sure Marine in
Seattle?   The oven will light but goes out after a few minutes even with the
thermostat at 500.  It will go out even quicker with the thermostat turned
down, so I expect it is the regulator.   Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dennis McMillan

Andante, C&C 34 (1981)

Victoria BC