From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of ALAN BERGEN
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 10:14 PM
To: C&C
Cc: ALAN BERGEN
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List v berth sheets and mattress pads

I had a pillow top pad made for my V-berth by Tufted Topper
www.tuftedtopper.com<http://www.tuftedtopper.com>.  They did a great job.  They
also make fitted sheets.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:47 PM, Daniel Sheer via CnC-List
Looking for advice on how to make 'em.

Dan Sheer
Pegathy LF 38
Rock Creek off the Patapsco

to send contribution --
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.paypal.me_stumurray&d=DwICAg&c=clK7kQUTWtAVEOVIgvi0NU5BOUHhpN0H8p7CSfnc_gI&r=9w3G7Cf8YfQnrjmtuNxwDJYr3JMv9f1pAfgAJ9xXYQQ&m=jZyDUd-RfnsMbjXklG-hZwZa5qYOSlMHZTlhA6bZfBA&s=MCpPeq9AtBhOM3ZA7uOUvUvpMlDdvSX6Ppdb-xs1P4U&e=