From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Shelley Larson <shel...@haylandwoods.com>; Eric Frank via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>; Bryce Larson <brycecollinlar...@gmail.com>; Sarah
Sicheneder <sarahsichene...@gmail.com>
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>; Heidi Street <he...@postaudio.net>
Sent: Sat, Jun 16, 2018 10:35 pm
Subject: Stus-List Crooked Lake

Hi, all — Heidi & I were up at Crooked Lake overnight last night and today for
much of the day.  All is good up there; I wanted to let everyone know that I
put the new registration stickers on our canoe and grandpa’s old fishing boat,
so they’re current now.Sarah & Bryce — Heidi probably already told you, but we
washed the sheets and towels we used, so everything should be set for Sarah’s
visit with her friends next weekend.—
supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray