I thought the radar some was put there to protect the steaming light. Lol.

Doug Mountjoy Rebecca Leah LF39 POYC, WA.

-------- Original message --------From: Rod Stright via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/28/18  16:56  (GMT-08:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Rod Stright <strig...@eastlink.ca> Subject: Stus-List
Steaming light guard
Has anyone come up with a good design for a guard to protect your steaming
light from damage caused by flailing halyards and headsails in strong winds.  I
know Forespar makes one
https://www.forespar.com/products/sail-light-guard.shtml but I am not sure that
that design will do the job as it does not offer a lot of protection at the top
of the light. ThanksRod StrightC&C 99