I would have a Nordac 3Di as my 135 Genoa and probably as a main if North
didn't try to extort money from me..

Last october, I put in an order fro the 3Di Nordac 135% genoa complete with
a 50% deposit.

A month later, instead of an update on the progress of the order, my local
loft got a ransom note email from North demanding another 20% in order to
start building the sail.

That wasn't another 20% down on the original deal. That was a 20% hike in
price AFTER all was signed / sealed / delivered with a few grand of my
money in advance.

The wouldn't budge or negotiate on anything.  I told them to stuff it and
send my money back or else.

Bastards.

Instead, we called Shurr Sails in Pensacola and I got full suite with a
tri-radial Spectra 135 genoa  and Main for just a couple thou more than the
overpriced 135 from North.

http://www.schurr-sails.com/

The sails are awesome!  I'm very happy with the purchase. We've only been
out a few times / still learning how to optimize but they are definitely
fast.  Being made out of Spectra (Same stuff they use to make Dyneema) they
should last / keep their shape for a long time.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA