Hello all,
I was in the process of replacing my running rigging which included the
adjustable babystay line running back to the cockpit which utilizes a Lewmar
moveable car (I am pretty sure they are #2 track).  After replacing the line I
was pushing the car back & forth to check how easy it moved, and when I
tightened the babystay line, the car surprisingly came off the track.  I then
subsequently found a large number of various sizes of very worn plastic balls.
As it turns out, they are the bearings, and the new replacements are made from
Torlon rather than the white Delrin I found in the cars.
I found some at a local West Marine, and determined that the 5/16 size fit
well.  So, I replaced them, and of course now the car moves very, very easily.
I then determined that the bearings in the jib cars need replacement, and while
I'm at it, I'll do the traveler as well.

Then, I found these at McMaster Carr at roughly 1/2 the price of what
Lewmar/Harken want for them:  https://www.mcmaster.com/#torlon-balls/=1dmpwb5
So, if you want to reduce friction check your balls!  :)

Hoping you find this helpful,
  Bruce Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net