The original forward hatch on my C&C 35 Mk2 (1974) has a few problems besides crazing, in that both of the aft hinges have crack in the castings and one of the dogs now leaks.  I have been unable to take apart the latching dog to try to replace what must be a O-ring failure.  Has any one successfully repaired this latch?  Is there a direct replacement for the hatch and frame?

Don Kern
Fireball 12708
Bristol. RI