Not going to make it this year. Maybe next year.

Doug Mountjoy Rebecca Leah LF39 Port Orchard YC, WA.

-------- Original message --------From: Lee Youngblood via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/9/18  09:37  (GMT-08:00) To: CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Lee Youngblood <leeyoungbl...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List West Coast rendezvous
August 10, 11, 12th  It’s on my calendar - hope I can make it. . .