http://www.sailboatdata.com/viewrecord.asp?class_id=1800

Joe
Coquina

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Randy
Stafford via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:30 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Randy Stafford
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List C&C clothing

Don did it.  I don’t know where he sourced it from, but he said he had to touch
up / “redraw” / (maybe re-trace) whereever he sourced it from.

But I do have some actual blueprints of 30-1 sail plans etc. signed by Rob Ball
that came with my boat.  A large-format photocopy of one hangs framed on the
bulkhead forward of the salon table, as my main interior decoration.

Cheers,
Randy

On Jul 11, 2018, at 1:49 PM, Jim Reinardy via CnC-List

Randy,

Does he have the line drawings or did you have to provide that?

Thanks,

Jim Reinardy
C&C 30-2 "Firewater"
Milwaukee, WI