Congratulations!

Thanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: bushmark4--- via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/15/18  3:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: bushma...@aol.com Subject: Re: Stus-List launch
finally!

 I am happy to report that we finally launched last Friday, ( I know it was the
13th)...we stripped the bottom to bare fiberglass and put on 4 coats of barrier
epoxy and two coats of antifouling...she looks great ...under water...!

Richard

s/v Bushmark 4; 1985 C&C 37 CB, Ohio River, Mile 584;

Richard N. Bush

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine

Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462

502-584-7255