I have to say that boat looks pretty sweet!  And they got a good price for it!  It looks clean, up to date and well maintained. Boats like that are pretty rare.  I've looked at probably 20 boats with interest in buying and it is not often you find a boat that has been well cared for.

Good luck on your continued search!  I'd say you're being choosy and you should be!

$21,500 for a 47 year old boat with an Atomic 4!  Of course I think the Atomic 4 is a great engine but a lot of people feel differently.

Danny