we use robocup holders on our boat and love them!

On 8/2/2018 9:54 AM, Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List wrote:
Windows replacement has been covered ad nauseum, including earlier this year.  I replaced mine using the described method with very good results (looks good, no leaks).  And I’m no handyman. I have cup holders, wine bottle holders, a binocular/cup holder, a handheld radio holder, and an iPhone holder strategically located on the pedestal guard and stern pulpit.  I went with Snapit! products (white plastic). They’re easy to install, maintenance free, and not too expensive.
*From:* Bailey White via CnC-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 02, 2018 9:24 AM
*To:* cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
*Cc:* Bailey White <mailto:bail...@gmail.com>
*Subject:* Stus-List new to me C&C 36-1
hello,
I recently purchased a 1979 C&C 36 and have really enjoyed sailing the boat.  The helm is great and the boat performs well at Lake Lanier just north of Atlanta, GA where we typically but not always have light air.  The boat's name is Griffin. The boat has nice Harken gear that makes it nice to sail and I'm a fan of the the C&C interior.  I am also enjoying following the conversations on this email list.
I have a worklist of items to improve including:

  * stiffening soft laminate flooring (I found some spots had been
    strengthened with treated pine blocks under the floor) in main
    salon area.  The teak and holly on the top side is pretty good but
    the bottom is fairly soft and sometimes delaminating.
  * sealing leaking lexan windows
  * replacing A/C (I have a new marine unit in and hoping to run for
    the first time this weekend).
  * finding some cup holders!

I imagine this group has covered many items like these over the years, but I'm not sure if there is any way to search prior discussions.  Would welcome any advice and all advice.
best,
Bailey

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray