Good comment, Josh.   It was NOT a simple job to increase the rake on
Touche'.

Touche' has SparTite in the collar so moving the mast in the collar was not
an option.   I actually had to replace the fore stay when I added rake.
Had to drop the Harken furler, disassemble it, install the new fore stay,
find and install a new longer section of extrusion, re-hoist the furler,
then adjust the turnbuckle in the furler.

As I recall, I had to add about 5 inches to the fore stay to get the rake I
wanted.  Worst part was using trigonometry to calculate the new fore stay
length.  :(

Second worst part was trying to find a section of old Harken MKIII Unit 1
furler extrusion.  One of my sailing buddies had some.

Fortunately, my buddy and I install furlers so all it cost me was $150 or
so for the fore stay and a nice bottle of wine.

It did make a noticeable difference in pointing ability.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA