My C&C 35 has a metal stamped plate below the wheel on the pedestal showing the
model, year and serial number.

----- Original Message -----
From: Veiko Piirsalu via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Veiko Piirsalu <ve...@epistula.ee>
Sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 09:16:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Stus-List C&C30E hull number

Hello

I just bought 1982 C&C 30E (European version, made in Sweden)
Problem is, i cant find hull number (HIN) - it is not on transom, where it
usually is. Previous owner also did not find it and right now yacht is
registered without hull number. Unfortunately i cant insurance vessel
without hull number.
Any experience with this European version of C&C ? Maybe someone can help ?

Thank you in advance
Veiko from Estonia