I just received notice from our hosting company, that we have gone over another
storage limit and the price is going up.

Every message that is sent out on this list is archived for future retrieval.
If you send a message it is archived.  If someone replies, and leaves your
original message, it gets archived.  Now if this goes on, the same original
message could be archived many times – and that means archival space and space
means money,

Please take the time to check your messages before you send them.  Trim off the
fat and make a nice lean email message.

Thanks
Stu