Does it HAVE to be electric?  On our last boat, we converted the hand pump base
from Jabsco to Raritan.  They can be difficult to find, but Raritan makes a
pump-only base/kit that uses the existing bowl, and (at least at the time) was
about half the price of a new one, and was less than $200.  The reason I raise
this is the Raritan pump seemed much more efficient at flushing and overall did
a much better job.
My unit in Chicago lasted more that 5 years before it needed an overhaul, and
that was a pretty easy process.  By comparison, our Jabsco that is in our new
(to us) 1994 C&C 37/40+ is just not very good at getting the effluent up and
over the top of the loop in the hose.
As a result I will convert our Jabsco to a Raritan the next time I really need
an overhaul.
Now if I could only figure out where I got the base without the bowl...  I know
that it was originally recommended by Peggy Hall the Headmistress. Bruce
Whitmore

(847) 404-5092 (mobile)
bwhitm...@sbcglobal.net