From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: stu.murray....@gmail.com
Sent: 2018-08-18 12:42:12 PM
Subject: Stus-List Can't you read?

I have posted this many times but some people can’t or don’t read it.

The Subject – CnC List Digest, Vol XXX, Issue XX is a NO NO.  Read again – it’s a NO NO!  Change the subject line to reflect on the subject you are addressing.

Read that last List Digest email.  Notice anything – it was NOT trimmed and contained at least 8 messages that had already been sent and probably had nothing to do with the email being sent.  Another reason why our archive storage fees are going up.

Are you on unlimited bandwidth?  What about our subscribers who have limited data and get whacked every time an untrimmed message is received?

We have a great list going here and it has been for a good many years.  Let’s follow a few simple rules and we will be going for a long time.

Stu