Joe, there was quite a discussion on this subject maybe a year ago and you
should be able to find it in the archives. Mine was Raymarine and installed at
the factory and has worked flawlessly. They glassed a shelf unit for the drive
on the SB side and cut the rudder tube and glassed a gusset or two to attach
the drive arm. I am sure whoever retrofitted theirs will chime in. I will look
for my pictures and PM them to you or take more if necessary. It's a neat solid
weatherproof installation.
Len Mitchell
S/V Crazy Legs
1989 37+