Pete, I am interested in the reflector. Is it the round type?
ThanksDoug

Doug Mountjoy Rebecca Leah LF39 Port Orchard YC, WA.

-------- Original message --------From: kelly petew via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 9/5/18  08:23  (GMT-08:00) To: cnc-list
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: kelly petew <kellype...@msn.com> Subject: Stus-List
Donate to Stu's List - Get FREE stuff

In cleaning out the lazarette recently, I discovered a couple of items that may
be useful to the listers here.

I have an aluminum radar reflector [approx. diameter = 12.5", and in very good
condition] and a I have a new, still-in-the-box VETUS water-lock exhaust
[approx. 8 1/4" H, 4 1/2" W, 14 1/4"L,  Intake = 50MM OD,
 Exit = 45MM OD].
I'm happy to package and ship if the recipient would kindly make a donation to
this list, in the amount of the shipping cost.

Please contact me off list for details, if interested.

Thanks,

Pete W.
Siren Song
C&C30MKII