This one is not going to be good. The eye is projected to come inland 10 miles south of our house (living on an island is great 11 months out of the year). We boarded up today and I told the wife if there is anything you want to see again, pack it up. We're heading up to Washington NC tomorrow to anchor the boat out. We're setting the 35lb CQR with 150' chain and snubber and a 50 lb danforth in the Pamlico River in 12 feet of water.

Most NC storms do a late track to the north which would impact the boat as much as the house. Hopefully, this will stay the course and spare the boat (priorities!).

Arrrgh,
Mark Baldridge
'89 C&C37/40+ "The Edge" #30
Surf City, NC