From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Cleverboy via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:19 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Cleverboy <cvf10...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 30 - Anchor roller and anchor locker?

Hello,

I have a 1973 30mk1. It came with what originally I assumed was a plastic
covered opening for a dorade or inspection port in the bow for the V-berth.
But in climbing all the way forward to check the running lights, I found
that the deck opening was just forward of a bulkhead up there. So, it
appears that the opening was there for the installation of a Hawspipe. The
bulkhead created the space for a chain locker.  I've seen other boats with
hooks that would hold a dansforth anchor across the bow pulpit.

Charles Ferrari

Destrier

C&C30 mk1

  _____