The boat had a custom made frame and cover.  I still have the frame,
however, I had to throw the cover out as it had rotted due to a leaking
roof where it was stored. (I wish they had told us.)
The frame is metal pipe.  I have four clamps to support the frame. I don't
know if I should have more??
I want to cover the boat.
I would like to either buy a used cover or a tarp to put over the frame but
I do not know the dimensions of the original cover or who made it so I
could call and ask.
My husband passed. He would have known. Can anyone help me?
Thank you.
Patricia