Don't let having a child stop you from sailing, Stephan. When our son was
just six months old, we put him in a car seat, strapped it to a winch and
went sailing.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

I have owned DejaVu, a 1990 34/36 for the past 7 years.  She is my third
C&C before her a 24' then another 34'.  We sailed the hell out of her all
around the Gulf of Mexico but now she sits on a custom trailer in Pensacola
Shipyard Marina.  The birth of a child will do that to you ;)   Thought
long and hard about parting ways with her but I cant do it, so she remains
sidelined and dearly missed for all the great adventures she surely brought
to us all who sailed her.  Maybe I will bring her up to Lake Lanier and
someday give her to my son Max, who is 2 years old.

Stephen Thorne
C&C 34/36 DejaVu