I live in Costa Rica and mold is a always an issue. I have great luck using
an Ozone Generator. It cost about $40 on Ebay and I used it the of this
entirety of  this rainy season. About once a week, I run it for about 30
minutes. I put it in different places on the boat each time to help
distribute the ozone. It It is said that ozone is damaging to plastic and
rubber but I have seen no perceptible destruction. There is a spray liquid
called Hapric that is sold down here. I don't know if it is available in
the states but it removes mold/mildew instantly. You need gloves and a mask
to use it.

Glenn Hendersson
C&C 41
*WeGo>*