From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Don Kern via
CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:08 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Don Kern <don-k...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rob - C&C long time question

Being retired, and having a rainy day I put together a spread sheet
(attached) from the replies to Jack's request.  Please let me know by email, if
you want to be removed or want to make corrections to the list.  Rhis is a
shorten list that does not include the second and third boats that folks have
owned.

I will send out an update as soon as the replies peter out.

ps: What part of the C&C serial number is the hull number, the last three
digits?

Best regards,
Don Kern
Fireball - 12708